PRODUCE YOUR CHLORINE LOCALLY
The WATA device only need water and simple table salt to inexpensively produce active chlorine (at a concentration of 0.5 g/L).
This solution of concentrated disinfectant allows you to treat your drinking water as well as to disinfect objects and surfaces.
To meet the needs of rural communities where access to energy is precarious, WATA solar kits are powered by photovoltaic energy.
Mini-WATA, WATA-Standard, WATA-Plus
2 productions per day
12 Volts, 4 to 40 Amps
With more than 15 years of WATA experience in different countries and contexts, we have had the opportunity to collaborate with many different types of actors (humanitarian, development agencies, technical, commercial partners, etc.).
We are able to provide you with tailor-made services, adapted to different types of projects:
DRINKING WATER TREATMENT
services adapted to your needs
With our internal technical resources, as well as a network of trusted partner companies in various African countries, we are able to respond pragmatically to the problems you may encounter.
Our services are discussed on a case-by-case basis to determine together the best way to meet your expectations.
Our expertise at the service of the different stages of your projects:
FIELD SURVEY AND SIZING
- Field mission to define the real needs of future beneficiaries
- Definition of the type of WATA device needed according to your needs and budget
- Sizing of solar power supplies
- Planning activities with our network of partners.
PRODUCTION AND LOGISTICS
- Design and quality control of the WATA technology
- Collaboration with Swiss and European companies
- Assembly of WATA devices in Geneva, Switzerland, by people traditionally excluded from the labor market
- International logistics
TRAINING AND INSTALLATION
- Practical training by WATA-approved trainers
- Last mile logistics and equipment installation by the local WATA representative
- Solar installations require expertise for which the professionalism of our representatives is essential
MONITORING AND EVALUATION
- The monitoring of the installations is done remotely through the mWater online platform
- This is how field data is collected and processed in Switzerland
- Contact for warranty and customer service is made with our local partners and is managed on a case-by-case basis in collaboration with the team in Switzerland.